RoarArtGamesRoarArtGames

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

grin grin

Really atmospheric! There's a storytelling element too which can be hard to pull off in a single image.

limner responds:

hugs and kisses!

Spaceman Bob and the Giant Spaceman Bob and the Giant

Great work, really balanced in design and color. The personality comes across very quickly.

Gerkinman responds:

Cheers, im glad you liked it. Theres a speedpaint on my youtube channel visitorsfromdreams if your interesting in seeing how the image was made :)

Wanted psycho Wanted psycho

The line work if really good and has a cool animated feel to it. He looks like he's moving even though he isn't. There's also a great balance to his face which can be hard to pull off when you start distorting features.

Expressions Expressions

Great work! The colors work very well together and honestly I didn't see a "blow up doll" look here. The middle left picture highlights the nose very well, I really like the shape of the nose as it sits on her face.

Jiovanni responds:

Thank you!

Orc Leader Orc Leader

Great choice of color. I really enjoy the painted look and the lighting. Great work was put into this.

Ciggy Ciggy

Fantastic! The face and figure wrap around well and create weight. Enjoy the dynamic lighting and the overall balance of the piece.